Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Dream School


After high school I would like to attend University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). I want to go to UCLA because they have a great nursing program. I feel that I could learn a lot from them by attending their school. They have so many people supporting and giving moneys to help them teach their students to learn about science anatomy and other things to help you into the medical field


UClA has a big campus. It has such beautiful buildings and the kids just look like really enjoy being at that school. There are so many academics to choose from too. I feel that if I wanted to change my major that I know I would have plenty to choose from.

I know for a fact that if I were to be accepted to UCLA I would feel very lucky and happy! I think that UClA would help with my future job. I also think that I will learn a lot from this school to help me further in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment